1. A Seasonal Delight: Directing Choreographing, and performing in Malibu Civic Ballet’s “Nutcracker!” What a treat to enjoy the company of so many beautiful dancers.
2. “Meet Me In St. Louis”: A highlight of my career, having the opportunity to direct one of my favorite musicals.
3. Honored to be part of a spectacular Fundraising Event in Malibu.
4. I’ve never had more fun than teaching my original version of The Party Scene from the “Nutcracker” to several generations of these enthusiastic little girls!
5. A change of pace was choreographing the Contemporary Ballets, “Rodeo” and “Appalachian Spring,” for my company dancers. Honored to be able to create steps to the beautiful celebration of the American West by the brilliant composer, Aaron Copland.
Since I was a young child, I adored Musical Theatre and films and knew I was meant to be a performer! After all, it was the only thing I truly loved, and would spend every moment I could singing and dancing, and watching Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire musicals. My fate was sealed when my parents got tickets for the Los Angeles Civic Light Opera. All I wanted was to be up on that stage.
I’ve performed my whole life, and gained experience and technique working with Master Teachers: Stanley Holden for Ballet, Carlos Noble for Musical Theatre, and Rick Walters for Acting. I love the arts so much, to this day I’m still performing and perfecting my craft day by day.
In the natural evolution of things, I’ve been called to pass on the knowledge and experience I’ve gained to young people and professionals. So … I’ve spent many years coaching, directing, and developing students in acting, singing and dancing, inspiring them to love performing, as I do, and leading many to professional careers.
Becoming a Director of films, musical theatre, and plays, has been one of my major accomplishments.
I’ve trained performers at my own dance studio, Pepperdine University, Malibu Civic Ballet, and Theatrecraft Playhouse. I've been happy to share my knowledge and experience to develop a future generation of talented, well trained performers, who can, in return, inspire audiences with their performances. How lucky I am to have found my dream and help others find theirs!